Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Da Man Ting N Ting

"Da Man Ting N Ting''
B.B.B


I woke up in the morning:
While I was eating my cereal
I was thinkin' of a warning
Of how this song is ting 'n ting
So here it goes:
Ting 'n Ting
Ting 'n Ting-Ting
Tiiiiing 'n Ting
I was getting some material
For this ting and ting song
Thinkin' of Da man ting 'n ting
'Cause you poo poo in the highway
I felt to rip this song in half
But instead I stuck around,
In the end this song sucked even more
So I guess it wasn't worth it. haha
It looks like this song is too ting 'n ting
To be heard by kids like you.
I guess we learnt a lesson,
To never make a song by yourself,
without Da Man Ting 'n Ting!!!!!!!!
That is it and my codename is Farhan~@#$%BSmastergang*****bW5z1 and Devin's ~DEVIN_zombie.killa#00.98%$$$. And Aldy's ~UNREALMASTER.911$%&*^.
Peece out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment